Good day to you all!
Are you stuck between trying to fit in your jeans and hogging those sweet treats? Even if you are not, a cookie or two never hurts especially if it is this healthy and tasty. There are tons of chewy oat cookie recipes available but if you are a crispy cookie kinda person this recipe is the one for you.
- Oats- 30 gm
- Oatmeal- 30 gm
- Honey- 40 gm
- Butter- 20 gm
- Dark chocolate/ chocolate chips- 30 gm
- Blend the oats to prepare oatmeal. Chop the dark chocolate if you do not have chocolate chips.
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Make small roundels and place on a greased baking tray.
- Preheat oven at 200 degrees Centigrade/392 degrees Fahrenheit. Meanwhile refrigerate the cookies for some time.
- Press and flatten the cookies a little and bake at 200 degrees Centigrade/392 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Let it cool and enjoy!
- If you want you can add some pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds to the cookie mix.
Thank you for checking my blog out. Subscribe for my content if you liked it. Follow my socials for updates.